Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Book Week!

Hello bloggers, today I'm going to be telling you about book week. We got three books so far, they are The List, and The Boy Who Flew, and Charlie And The War Against The Grannies. My favourite one was the list, because it is about a girl and the girl can only speak list, and she got told to make a list of words, and she could only write 500 words, on the list, but before she got asked to do it, they could only say 700 words, and when she finishes the list the people that live in the town, will only get to say 500 words, but letter which is the girl thinks with all the words, even words that she can't say but before she says what she was thinking, she says the words that she can say.

Here are some photos


Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.