Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

WE WENT TO TOWN!

Hello bloggers. On Wednesday the third of July. I went to the library in town it is called Turanga. We got to look at all the levels in the library first we looked at the bottom floor, then we went up to the top floor, then worked our way down back to the bottom, floor. After that we went to the Margaret mahy park. We got to play there for a little bit. Then we walked back to the library, and went to imagination stanchion. At imagination stanchion we got to build a Lego city. Then we got back on the bus, and went back to school, and went home. Here is photo and a video.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.