Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Wild Eyes!

Hello bloggers, today I'm going to be showing you a site called Wild Eyes. When I first visited the site I made a user name, and a password. You can do missions and when you do a mission and upload a photo and write a paragraph, you will get points. There were three missions that I had to choose from. They were Balloon Head, The Flock or Insane Plane. I chose The Flock. I had to make a paper bird with Olivia and Laura. We didn't get it finished.

Here are the photos of all the missions that I chose from.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.