Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Two Worlds!

Hello Bloggers, today I'm going to be showing the story I wrote. the two characters name, are Ruby & Bury, I thought that Bury was a good name because it is like Ruby but in a different order. The story was really fun to write, and fun to read. There was a photo that inspired me to write this story.

Here is the photo.



Here is the story I wrote.


The Two Worlds.
By Jorja.

Once a upon a time there was a girl named Ruby she was a girl cat,
she was the fluffiest cat in the world. One day she found a tunnel so then she went inside the tunnel she kept walking and walking, when she got to the end of the tunnel she saw her world but with no colours, she thought that was weird so she walked a little bit more then she saw her house and walked into the backyard. She saw a cat flap and went inside the cat flap, she saw a cat that looked like her but with no colours like the world she was in. She walked up to the cat and said Hi , wow are you? The cat said Hi I’m Bury who are you? She said softly Ruby said. My name is Ruby. Ruby asked what is this world I’m in? Bury said, you are in the world of no colour. Ruby asked do you want to come with me to my world? The other cat said yes I do,
Can we go now? Ok, Lets go. So they walked to the tunnel when they got there Bury said I didn’t see this before, so the two friends walked into the tunnel, when they got to the other end of the tunnel they, went straight to Ruby’s house. It was was colour full for Bury that she went back to her world. Ruby walked inside the house that was enough adventure for Ruby so she went to bed. She hopes she want go on another adventure like that one.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.