Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

We Made Our Classroom on Cardboard!

Hello bloggers, today I'm going to be showing you how we made it and the measurements for it, but you might have to do some working out to figure it out! So do you want to find out? Then keep reading to find out!

Here is a slide, that will tell you everything you need to know.



After we had drawn the classroom we got to make little furniture we are still working on it though. When we have finished making then, and they are all in the right place I will show you what they look like. We made the furniture by doing the same thing as what we did with the classroom.

So now to you want to make your house or classroom?

Goodbye see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jorja
    I think you have come up with a great title for this post, it makes the reader curious - which is why I am here! I have been impressed with how hard you have worked on this task. It has taken longer than I expected as we have got so much maths out of it. Have you ever done a plan like this before? I have when we were going to extend our house. Have you enjoyed it or at least found it an interesting challenge?
    Keep up the great work
    Ms L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jorja Im Shay from your class. And I think your blog post is very colorful. I like it. it really stands out to everyone. Why did you pick these colors? Someone's blog that I have seen in the past was all black on the google slides. It wasn't that fun to look at. But you did an great job with all the colors. Maybe next time you could... Add more information at the end and start of your blog post. Other wise you did great. Good job Jorja. And maybe even added a picture of your work... From Shay

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.