Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2020

Patchwork Quote Mosaic (Read My Blog Post To Find Out)!

Kia Ora bloggers, today I'm going to be telling you all about are patchwork quotes mosaic. Do you want to find out? Then read my blog post to find out! Let's get into it then!

Here is my one!


We are doing this as part of our who are we work. You don't know what it is? Ok then I will tell you. A few weeks ago we were doing a couple of test to find out what we were. Then we found out what they meant, and then we had to get some quotes and see which ones matched as and our personalities. 

Have you done this before? 

Goodbye see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.