Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Are You Giving Germs A Hand?

Bonjour bloggers, today I'm going to be telling you all about a experiment that the year 6's did when the year 7's and 8's where at manuel. It start when the year 7's and 8's where leaving for manuel... I forgot what happened next. I guess that you will have to keep reading to find out.


What happened was that all the glitter moved away from the center of the bowl and went to the sides like it was being forced to. Do you not believe me? Then try it you elf and see what happens. After the second time that you try it with the same water it will stop working, so you have to change the water and add some more glitter to make sure that it keeps working. 

Have you done this experiment before?
Did your experiment work?

Sayōnara bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jorja, It is Your bff Olivia P. Great job on your work it looks great. I am keeping safe and staying home naad i am going ot try this experiment out it sounds cool. Great job .
    From Olivia.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.