Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Anything But Typical!

Kia ora bloggers, today I'm going to be showing you our shared book. Our shared book is called Anything But Typical! So do you want to find out more? Then keep reading this blog post to find out!

Here is a slide that I made!

We have to do chapter questions for each chapter we read. The work that we do is set up by our teachers. We also need to do vocably, and an extensive question. We have to do three chapters every page. We got to make the slide and chose how we presented it!

What is your favorite book?

Goodbye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.