Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

I Made A Book Cover!

Hello bloggers today I'm going to be showing you a book cover I made. The book that I was making the book cover for is called The Wild Wolf Pup. The Wild Wolf Pup is from a series of books, the name of the series is called Zoe's Rescue Zoo. If you want to find out what it looks like then keep reading.

Here it is!


I chose this book because I had recently read it and the other on did not make the wild wolf pup was really wild, because it was just sitting down. This is one of my favorite books, because it is all about animals. I have a lot more books from the series, but I chose this one because wolfs are one of my favorite book!

What is your favorite book?

Bye see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.