Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

PALs (Physical Activities Leaders)!

Hello bloggers today I'm going to be telling you all about PALs. Yesterday I went to PALs training, we did lots of fun stuff, we even got to make up a game, and some people got to show us a game that the coach had given them. If you want to find more stuff about what we did then keep reading!


Here is a photo!



The first game we played was one that was a little bit like netball. After that we gotta make up a game me and some of my friends made up a game that used the half circle on the netball court next to us, we put cones all around the half circle, we also put some tennis balls on some of the cones. But sadly we didn't get to finish making our game.

Have you ever done PALs before?

Bye see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.