Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Swimming And Jumping, Sounds Like Fun!

Hello Bloggers, today I´m going to be telling you all about my swimming. Soon you will learn all about it so keep on reading this blog post. Do you want to keep reading? Because you are about to find out! 

Here is a video and some photos!


When it was the last day of swimming lessons we had to wear clothes in the pool. My group had to jump in the pool into the deep end. We did this on a cold day, but the pool was really warm. My favourite thing about the swimming lessons was the swimming.

Do you think that I should of added more photos?
What Is your favourite photo/video?

Good bye, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.