Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Teaching My Dad The Grid Method!

Hello bloggers, today I'm going to be showing you how to use the grid method, (If you didn't know what the grid method is you should watch the video). The hard parts of teaching my dad the grid method where, that I was a little bit scared that I was going to mess up, and that I was going to get it wrong and, make a mistake. When we were trying to film the lesson it took us a long time to get the camera set up.

Here is the video, hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.