Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Who has done the most blogs?

Hello bloggers, today I'm going to be telling you who at of some of my friends has done the most blog posts. Lucy has a little bit more then Renae does, and Olivia has the most, Laura had the lest and I had the second lest. If you didn't know this is a pie chart. The total of  blog posts that Olivia has done is 78, the total of blog posts that Lucy and Renae have done is 76, the total of blog posts that I have done is 45 & the total of blog posts that Laura has done is 40.

I hope you like my pie chart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.