Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

A&P Show!

Hello bloggers, today I'm going to be telling you about the A&P show. We got put into groups, and one of the groups where from transport, and the other one was for walking around, for transport I was in my friend Olivia's group, the other people that were in my group where Max, and my friend Lucy. When we got to the A&P show we changed groups, but Olivia, Lucy, and I got to stay in the same group. The first thing  that I got was candy floss, the next thing that I got was a trumpet, that was all I got! Then when we left we went back into our transport groups.

Here are some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.