Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Pet Day!

Hello bloggers, today I'm going to be telling you all about pet day. The first thing that we did was make our sand sculptures, and our veg sculptures, I made a killer whale for the veg sculpture, my friend briar, made a swan. In the slide there are some photos of what other people made, and one photo is me, and some of my friends working. The next event was some activities, we did it in groups, and as we were doing the activities the pets arrived. The pets where so cute, and my friend Olivia brought a turtle called speedy from her mum´s work to school for pet day. I got to walk my friend, Laura's dog around the parade area when it was time for the parade, because she brought her other dog is well.

Here is the slide!


Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.