Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Cross County!

Hello Bloggers, 
Today I'm going to be telling you all about Cross County! Cross County was a little bit hard, but it was still fun. If you want to find out more about Cross County, and how long what course was then keep reading to find out.

Here is a slide show that I have made that has photos of cross country!


My favorite thing about cross country was finishing. My least favorite thing about cross country is the part running. I like to run but not as far as we did. We ran 2.5km it was long, and tiring. Did you find any different about the starting of the year 6's, year 7's, & year 8's.

Have you ever done cross country before?
How long did you run (if you have done cross country before)?
What is the longest you have run for?
What is your favorite thing about cross country if you have done it before?

Goodbye Bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Jorja, It's Abby your new post police buddy.
    I really like how you made a presentation for all the cross country photos.
    I noticed that the year 7 and 8s picture was less enthusiastic.
    I also did cross country it was 3km and my least favourite was also the running part. My favourite part was getting to the domain so I could just walk.
    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.