Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

5 Things I Learnt About Matariki!

Hello Bloggers,
Today I'm going to be telling you, all about 5 things that I learnt about Matariki. Somethings were more surprising than others. I think the most surprising one was the 3rd one. The one that I think was the most strangest was the 4th one.

Here is a canva that I made.


I learnt what Matariki was traditionally. I also learnt the place of the Matariki stars. The last thing that I learnt was when the Matariki stars were first seen in NZ. My favorite thing about Matariki is the stars, because I like to see if I can find the Matariki stars.

What was the most surprising one to you?
What was the most strangest one to you?
What did you learn about Matariki?
What do you know about Matariki now?

Goodbye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.