Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

My Class's Spirit Animals!

Hello bloggers,
Today I'm going to be telling you all about my class's spirit animals. What do you think they will be? Keep reading to see if you are right.

Here is a chart about my class's spirit animals.


I think that most people got a deer as their spirit animal. I was surprised that some people got a butterfly, a tiger, a turtle, and a hummingbird. Here is a link to where we got our spirit animals from. Most people didn't guess that they would get that as their spirit animal. If you want to make a chart like me than here is a link to a video that will teach you how to make a chart like mine.

What is your spirit animal?
What did you think was going to be your spirit animal?
What are you surprised by the most about your spirit animal?
What is your favorite thing about your spirit animal?
What is the most interesting thing about your spirit animal?
What does your spirit animal mean?
Do you get someone else to find out what their spirit animal was?
What was their spirit animal if you got someone else to find out what their spirit animal was?

Goodbye Bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jorja!
    Shay here from yaldhurst model school. I really like how you added some qustions at the end of your blog. Maybe you could do less qustions and instead add more information in the introduction. Other wise you did amazing on your blog post good job.
    - Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Jour Jorja my name is Angelina I am a year 8 student at Grey Main School, I am in Totara 3.

    I like this post because it is a fun and inserting topic. I like how you have a grid with some colour and a cool fount.

    The only thing I think you could add to make this better is maybe some more colour or photo's of the animals. Also you could have added what you spirit animal was.

    Before I did the test I thought I would be a wolf because I take cear of my family and friends, and I am nice until you be mean to me or my friends or family. I was happy with my results on the test it turn's out I am a wolf.

    Overall this was amazing post because we could interact with it by doing the quiz
    Good bye for now Jorja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jorja
    What an interesting topic for your survey - beats favourite ice cream flavour!
    I was a wee bit surprised to get Hummingbird. Who was the hummingbird in your class? Which was your spirit animal?
    A nice clear easy to read graph too and your font suited the topic, ka pai!
    Ka kite
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.