Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

12 Things About Me!

Hello bloggers,

Today I'm going to be telling you 12 things about me, but before I tell you that I have something else to tell you. In cybersmart we learnt about what images we can use online. Here is a link to Miss Morgan's Site with the slideshow on copyrighting. To do some of the tasks we had to get them from a site called unsplash. Unsplash is a website were people put photos that they have taken for people to use. Here is a link to unsplash. When we were using a photo from unsplash we had to include what it said after we had downloaded it for free.

Here are 12 things about me:


I think that pretty much everyone has used unsplash to do theirs. My favorite photo from unsplash would be the dog. My second favorite photo from unsplash would be the cat. If I had to do this again I would change the photos from unsplash, but keep the same thing on them.

What is your favorite food?
Is it the same as mine?
What is your nickname?
What is your favorite subject?
What is your favorite animal?
Is it a dog like mine?
What is your home country?
What is your favorite colour?

Goodbye bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.