Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Super 6!

Hello bloggers, today I'm going to be telling you all about Super 6. We do Super 6 when the year 7's, and year 8's are at manuel. Keep reading to find out more about Super 6!

Here is a list of things that we do for Super 6!


We have to do a lot of things for Super 6 sometimes if we finish fast we get to do a special project, one of the special projects that we did was making bubbles, and not the kind that you are thinking of, we made them on paper, and most of then looked like real bubbles, but you can kind of tell that they are fake, because they look like someone made them, a little bit.

Here is a LINK so that you can make your own bubbles at home, (you can do it on white paper too).

Have you ever made a bubble before?
Did your bubble look real or not?
Did you do your bubble on white paper, or black paper, or both?
What colours did you use for your bubble?

Goodbye Bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jorja Shay here form yaldhurst model school.
    I love how you added the video to show us how we could make them at home!
    I also like the way you explained what super 6 is. I never knew what super 6 was and I think you did a great job of explaining what it is and what you do if you finsh early. Maybe you could add some pictures of your bubble next time. And also maybe re read it before you post. I saw a bit of spelling misstakes. Nothing to bad tho I think you did great good job.
    - Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jorja

    This is a test comment that I am trying on my phone after our conversation this morning. I am about to click publish to see if it works...

    Miss Rennell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.