Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

House Art!

Hello bloggers, today I'm going to be showing you my house art! Do you know what house art is? If you don't know what house art is then keep reading to find out what house art is.

Here is a photo of some of them!


We drawed them on paper, and then coloured them in. We didn't get to trace them we had to draw them by hand. When we finished we put them into plastic bags. If we finished early we could make small ones to fill in the gaps. Some people didn't make small ones to fill in the gaps, because they didn't have time to make any small ones. Some people made some small ones.

Have you ever done something like this?
What did your one look like if you have made one before?
What colours did you use if you have made one before?
Did you do it rainbow if you have done one before?

Goodbye Bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jorja Shay here from Rimu. I really like how you added some picture of not just your own but also your friend's one's too. I love the deffrent patterns as well! maybe next time instead of explaining what house art is maybe put it on a slide so theres less words at the bottom.
    - Shay

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.