Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Arthur's Pass Camp Episode 3

 Hello Bloggers,

Today I'm going to be telling you about River Crossing. If you want to see, and learn about River Crossing then look at the slide below. If you just want to see river crossing then skip to slide three. If you don't want to see the photos of River Crossing then don't go past slide 2.

Here is my slide.


My favorite thing about river crossing was getting it done, because the water was freezing cold. My least favorite thing about river crossing was doing it in a freezing cold river that had melted snow in it. 

Have you ever done river crossing before?
What was your favorite thing about it (if you have done river crossing before)?
Have you ever done river crossing in a freezing cold river before (if you have done river crossing)?
What was your least favorite thing about it (if you have done river crossing before)?

Goodbye Bloggers,

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.