Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

Arthur's Pass Camp Episode 1

Hello bloggers, 

Today I'm going to be telling you about the sensory trail we did at Arthur's Pass. If you don't know what Arthur's Pass is then you will have to read my animation to find out. If you want to skip to my animation then look at slide three on the slide below.

Here is a Animation about the sensory trail.


My favorite thing about the sensory trail was finishing, because at the end we got to go back to where we were staying, and go to sleep. My least favorite thing was going back through it when we got to the otherside, because we had to go back through it with a blindfold on.

Have you ever done anything like a sensory trail?
Have you ever been to Arthur's Pass for three days?
What was your favorite thing about a sensory trail (if you have ever been on one)?
What was your least favorite thing about a sensory trail (if you have ever been on one)?

Goodbye Bloggers 

I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN IN EPISODE 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.