Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

I have a dream

 Hello Bloggers,
We are about to start our learning on Speeches in Rimu. When I heard that we had to write speeches this year I was shocked, because I thought that we won have to write speeches this year,I also forget about speeches. 
Before I tell you what my dream is for speeches I have something else to tell you. We had a task to do in order to train our brain. It was to draw ourselves, we used google drawings, and it is my DLO is below.

Here is my DLO!


While I was creating my DLO I thought about what I need to work on for speeches, and how I would make it look like me a little bit.
The hardest part for me during speeches is going to be confidence, because I was a little bit shy last year.
The easiest part is going to be writing my speech, because I already know what Iḿ going to be doing it about.
I chose these tips for myself, because I want to be more confident in myself when I present in in front of my class.


Have you ever wrote a speech before?
Have you ever presented a speech in front of your whole class before?
Have you ever presented a speech in front of your whole school before?
What is your favorite thing about speeches?

If you are writing a comment on my blog you might find these sentence starts helpful when you are writing a comment on this blog post.

Positive - I liked the way you...
Thoughtful - Did you think about...
Helpful - Next time, you could...

Goodbye, and see you next time Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.