Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Starting Small (James Clear)

Hello bloggers,

Today I'm going to be telling you all about starting small. Do you know about James Clear already? If you don't or you want to learn more about James Clear them keep reading to find out.

Here is a slideshow about how to start small.


James Clear is an writer, but what is different about him is that he considers his job to be to find the best ideas, and explain them in a way that is actionable, and easy-to-understand. James Clear has a central question that drives his work as a writer, the question is, HOW CAN WE LIVE BETTER?


What did you learn about James Clear?
Have you tried the start small strategy yet?
What do you already know about James Clear, (if you know things about James Clear already)?
Have you heard about James Clear before?

Goodbye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.