Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Story Time With Jorja

Hello Bloggers,

Today I'm going to be telling you all about my cat Ruby. If you want to learn about my cat ruby then keep reading. Quick question. What colour do you think ruby is?

Here is a slide show all about Ruby.


I think that Ruby is way lazier then when she was little, because she always hides in her new hiding spot, because she likes how warm and cozy it is in there. She is a little bit wild at sometimes, but otherwise she is a big lazy pussycat.

What colour did you think Ruby was?
What photo is your favourite?
Did you guess that Ruby was ginger?
Did you think Ruby was a different colour then ginger?

Goodbye Bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Jorja, It's your post police buddy: Abby.

    I like how you have lots of questions and have a slide of writing about your cat Ruby. I think she is very cute.

    I feel like she would be a black cat because of the slide so it surprised me when you said she was ginger. I think that all of her pictures are cool.

    Next time you could make the writing on the slide a bit easier to read since the font was a bit too curly to read.

    Do you have any other pets?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I did have two german shepherds when I was 1, 2, and 3.

      Delete
  2. Hey there Jorja I'm Michaela you now me your best friend
    I like the way you asked a question about what colour your cat is, I think she is ginger colour. My fav photo was number 3 when she was sleeping.
    Yes and then no they were for the questions.
    One thing I can not read the writing it was a bit hard to read it.
    What a there animals do you have?.
    Love the cat
    Kind regards
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I did have two german shepherds when I was little.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.