Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

What Is Resilience?

Hello bloggers,

Today I'm going to be telling you all about resilience. If you don't know what resilience is, or don't know much about resilience then read my blog post to learn about resilience, or learn more about resilience. 


Resilience is like a spring when you bend it then let go of one of it's ends then it always goes back, but it always get bigger then it was before. It is the same as if you feel like you have been stretched just do it, because if you have resilience you will always bounce back, but you will never be the same are before you felt like you were being stretched.

Have you tried this before with a spring?
Have you ever felt like you have been stretched?
Do you know anything else about resilience?
Do you think that you might of been stretched once?

Goodbye Bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jorja, It's Abby your post police buddy.

    WOW! I really like your DLO, it is really cool with the layout and colours.

    I haven't tried this but I was watching Miss Rennell do it. I think that most people have felt like they have been stretched. I think that my understanding of resilience is very similar to yours.

    Next time just make sure that the text is clear and easy to read, since in the DLO the words were had to see with the underlining.

    Do you think you will remember this?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.