Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Blog Commenting

What I lown about Blog Commenting:
A Blog Comment needs to be helpful, positive, and thoughtful.
A Blog Comment needs to be nice, and happy.
A Blog Comment needs to be kind so that the person reading it will feel good about what they have shared on their blog.
A Blog Comment needs to show that you have actually read their blog post, and that your not just doing this, because you were told too by your teacher or someone else.


Hey Mic, It's Jorja one of your best friends.

I liked the way you made a story all about someone called Roxy.

I like that you had up a little story about maths week, and someone called Roxy.

Next time, you could explain what maths week is.

I was doing maths week last week. I like maths a little bit, but not that much. Yes I have done maths chaser before. 

Do you like maths? What was your highest amount of money when you played maths chaser?

(: Kind Regards Jorja :)

BYE


Hey there, Angel-mey I'm Jorja from Rimu.

I liked the way you added a goggle drawing of the column method.

Next time, you could add a video of what the column method is.

Yes I have learnt the column method.

What is your favorite thing about the column method? Do you think you will use the column method in the future?

(: Kind Regards Jorja :)

BYE

Here is a sentence starters to write a comment Positive, Thoughtful, and Helpful.


Goodbye Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.