Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Quality Blog Comments!

Hello bloggers,

Today we have been learning about how to write quality blog comments. We learnt this because it was one of our cybersmart tasks. We also makes a quality blog comments. 


I found this task hard, because it was hard to give them thumbs up, or a thumbs down, because some of them where nice, and happy, but they weren't a proper quality blog comment. I think that in the end we gave it a thumbs up, because it still had one thing of what a quality blog comment should have. What it positive, it was a little bit thoughtful.

Do you know what the other thing is to make a quality blog comment is?
What do you think some of them are?
Do you know anything else that makes a quality blog comment?
What is your favorite thing about writing a quality blog comment?

Goodbye Bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Jorja, It's Abby your post police buddy again.

    I like how you explained if you found this task difficult or easy. It looks like it could be a bit difficult on comments that have parts of a quality comment but don't have everything it needs.

    I know that to make a quality comment it has to have: a greeting, positive, thoughtful, helpful and have a question. My favorite part of writing a quality comment is answering the questions.

    Next time you could make sure that the picture shows the whole DLO since I can't read the whole of the comments at the bottom.

    How long did this take you? Do you think that if you did it again it would be easier?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.