Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Student Summit

 Hello Bloggers,


Today I'm going to be telling you about Student Summit, and what Student Summit is about. If you want to learn about Student Summit then look at the slide bellow.



My favorite thing about Student Summit was not having to present to people, because I would have been really, really nervous, and shy, because I don't like presenting to people, because I get really shy, and nervous about it.

Did you go to Student Summit this year?
What was your favorite thing about Student Summit (if you went)?
Did you present something at Student Summit (if you went)?
What did you present (if you presented)?

Goodbye Bloggers See You Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.